Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 7 - Great Falls, MT

Today was packed. I played basketball again, and then Jake and I went to go golfing while my parents took the two little girls to go to the childrens' museum and bounce house. Apparently, two days of rain is a reasonable excuse to close a golf course, so we went bowling instead. To our surprise, kicking the ball down the lane is almost enough to get kicked out, so our fun was spoiled. Kindra made hair bows with Kelli. Afterwards we went to see Jake's house on Malmstrom Air Force Base. They have a pretty nice setup. We came home to an early birthday party for Kierra from my family. She was spoiled, but she deserves it. This trip will be hard the two little girls. We said most of our goodbyes tonight. I hate leaving Montana. It is always relaxing and fun to visit my family. It made it even more difficult knowing that we have such a long drive ahead of us.

No comments: