Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 2 - Idaho Falls, ID to Great Falls, MT

Today I started out the day by playing disc golf with my old roommate, Nate Esplin. It was a lot of fun. He is the person that got me into disc golf. We also went and had ice cream with him and his new wife. We made it to Great Falls, so there will be no driving for a while. We stopped at two more parks. I am starting to enjoy that more. I get so anxious to get back on the road, but I am working on it. Over the past 4 years Utah has really begun to feel like home, but there is something about driving through the beautiful mountains in Montana that makes me feel at ease (especially when nobody in the car gets carsick). I doubt that I will ever live here again, but it is sure a beautiful state. Nobody was at our parents house when we got here (they are getting back from Boise tomorrow). We went and saw my grandma and visited for a little while. Grandpa is in the hospital with fluid in his lungs, which was news to me. He hates being in the hospital. He is definitely one tough cookie. He has endured a lot. Then Jake and Khanyi's family came over. It was good to see them and their kids. Everyone (kids and adults) got tired very fast, so they went home and we went to bed.

No comments: