Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 3 - Great Falls, MT

Today was nice. Kindra and I took the girls to church. Kindra was asked to play the piano in primary here just like she was in Portland and just like she has been doing for two years in Orem. Of course, she was more than willing to help. I saw many people that I knew growing up. I always enjoy coming to church here, and see how people, the wards, and just the feeling of the church changes here over time. We came home to my my mom and dad and Mike and Kelli being home. It was very good to see all of them. Kindra and I made a dinner for a late mother's day present. We made pulled pork tacos, and I must say they were delicious. We went and saw grandpa in the hospital. He couldn't hear us because his hearing aids are broken right now, but I could tell that he definitely appreciated visitors. His eyes followed Kierra all over the room. Jake's family and grandma and her friend, Barbara Lee came over. The cousins all had fun playing outside...for the most part!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey DJ its Niki (thares) Wells. anyway good luck with the trip my hubby and our two kids drovbe from MT to PA in 4 day it went pretty good, the only thing I can tell you is to make lots of stops. Tell everyone in you family hello and good luck on you trip. Niki

Lott said...

I love going to church in Great Falls as well. It's one of the only places people still call me kid.