Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 4 - Great Falls, MT

I started today with a round of disc golf with my dad. The course here is pretty fun. It is full of gopher holes. It was fun just to be outside. It was a nice day out. Then my dad and I helped my cousin Christy load up some stuff they bought from Sam's Club. I remember Christy as a little girl, and now she is married with children. Time flies I guess. We spent a lot of time outside. The weather has been nice, and I have done a lot of relaxing. We also spent some time looking for new clothes for Kindra. She has the hardest time finding new clothes (finding time and finding clothes that are cute and that fit). She is very practical and typically thinks of herself last, so I hope we can find some clothes for herself. She definitely deserves everything that she needs and most of what she wants. We didn't have much success, but we will keep trying. I finished off the night by playing a few games of pinochle with my grandma, her freind, and Kelli. Pinochle has been my grandpartents' game of choice for years. I thought it would be the least I could do, as a good grandson, to let them whoop me.

1 comment:

Mike and Kelli said...

Wasn't there a portly good looking white guy playing disc golf with you guys? He was a really good lefty. Anyways...don't forget to rekanize...