Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Halloween was spent at our ward party as we were recently called to be on the activities committee. It was a fun party with several hundred people there. Kindra also took the girls to a pumpkin patch with a lot of activities, and Kierra had another party with her pre-school. and we had a party with the MBA program. I think they make a great witch and cat combo!

For a school project I was required to ask for responses on my leadership strengths. I asked for three stories that demonstrated a particular trait. If you ever are feeling like you need a self-esteem boost, I would recommend pretending that you have a similar project for school. I know that it is a bit contrived considering that I only asked for positive feedback, but it still feels good. At this point, I won't be surprised if I am elected as president of the United States on Tuesday. If I am, then you are all welcome in the white house anytime.

Kid Quotes
Kierra (to her babysitter): Umm, are that any small toys that Ariana could choke on...you know...like, uh-huh uh-huh.

2 comments:

Lott said...

They look so cute! Coop was a wizard so they should have gone together.

ps. I wonder if Kierra's choking comment has anything to do with the heimlich situation.

Haylee said...

Kindra your daughters are so cute! I love your girls they are getting so big!