Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kid Pics and Kid Quotes





Kid Quotes

Kierra: I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! (surprising quote considering I don't allow country music in my house)

Kierra: Carrots are the worst!

Ariana: Daddy, Mommy, no, RaRa (Kierra), doggy, kitty, no, ball, baby, baba (bottle), no.

Me: Kierra, wake up, it's snowing outside!
Kierra: YESSSS!! Now we can go tube sliding at Uncle Snarlings house. (translation: now we can go tubing at Uncle Sterlings house)

Kierra: Dad, why is your toenail brown (trust me, I wish I knew)?
Me: I don't know?
Kierra: Is it because girls have white skeletons and boys have brown ones?
Me: No
Kierra: Maybe there is a nutshell stuck under there!

Kierra: Mom, will you read me another book?
Kindra: No, I need a break for a little bit.
Kierra: Uggh, you're so aggrevating!
Kindra: What?!
Kierra: Mom, what does aggrevating mean?

Me: Hi Kierra. What are you doing with your friends?
Kierra: We're playing. Can you please leave now? (I didn't think that was supposed to happen until she was a teen!)

6 comments:

Lott said...

Shoot...now the whole world knows you have a brown, hairy toenail.

The girls are so cute and getting to be so big.

Keidi02 said...

I think Leslie (not Kierra) let the "hairy" part of your brown toe nail out of the bag. Super funny quotes, how does she even know what a skeleton is?

YAYA said...

Funny Quotes DJ! :)

adorable pearsons said...

I love the pics of teh girls. I MUST see them. You should seriously write a book with Kierra quotes! My favorite is teh brown skeleton...not so much your nasty toenail though. Oh how Kierra and Bostyn could carry on some fun conversations. Ariana is changing so much. I love her little bright white teeth! They are darling!

Mike and Kelli said...

Kierra almost made me pee my pants. That girl is hilarious. Great post! Ariana is not looking like a baby anymore. Sad. :( Her twin misses her!

Jena said...

oh my gosh! She is so funny, I love reading your guys' blog!