Sunday, October 14, 2007

Crazy Nights

Being a student and new father is catching up to me. I have some short nights which have really thrown off my sleeping habits. The other night I woke at 3 in the morning. That is not out of the ordinary for me. What made it wierd was that I was sitting in the living room, eating yogurt, and watching a rerun of the news when I woke up. I have no recollection of getting out of bed, getting the yogurt, or turning on the TV. Kindra wonders why I eat and watch TV in my sleep instead of mowing the lawn or fixing something around the house. Well, the story makes it in to my top three sleep stories along with the time my freshman year of high school when I feel asleep on the first day of school (who does that?) and the time I was trying to give up eating candy and I woke up from a dream of eating a Laffy Taffy to find a book in my mouth. Ariana is getting bigger. She is starting to cooo and sleeping a little bit better. Kierra is as fun as ever (see below). One of my freinds wrote after the last blog to tell me that he could tell me how old my oldest daughter is because of the clothes that I am wearing in my pictures. He says he has noticed dads just stop updating. Sounds like bologna, but, unfortunately it is pretty accurate. Try it on yourself dads. Well, it is back to another week at it. I will close again with Kierra's thoughts:
3) 'I am laying on your pillow dad. Maybe when you get older, you can lay on mom's pillow.'
2) 'Everyone likes me. Especially all of the grandmas.'
1) Kindra (on seeing Kierra's picture from nursery) - 'Oh, you learned about sacrament meeting today?!'
Kierra - 'No I didn't.'
Kindra - 'What did you learning about?'
Kierra - 'I didn't learn about anysing!'

3 comments:

Lott said...

I love Kierra's sayings...they are hilarous! I think her Halloween costume is adorable as well.

adorable pearsons said...

Maybe tonight you'll end up at our house! That would be a fun sleeping adventure ..you should try it- but make sure to bring the rest of the fam too! We miss you guys

TXlaps said...

And I thought I'd heard all your good sleeping stories - that laffy-taffy/book story is hysterical!