Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today is Easter, and it is so much fun with our little girls. They get so excited over the smallest things. I found a good Easter message here. I really enjoy the Easter season. It invokes many of the same thoughts and feelings as Christmas, but there is not as much commotion (except finals).

We are waiting to see where/if we will be going for our PhD program this year. We are down to three possibilities: University of Arizona, Purdue University, and Penn St. It is also possible that we also get a second masters and re-apply next year. Waiting to hear is driving me a bit crazy, but I am getting used that (being crazy). Here are some pics:

Kierra loved letting the new baby calves suck on her hands (sick!).
Ariana loves to take a bath!Both girls loved the Easter egg hunt at Grandpa Butterfields.


KID QUOTES:

Dad: Okay, it is almost bedtime.
Kierra: I know, I know. Put on your PJs, brush your teeth, blah, blah, blah. (Thank you Aunt Kelli and Glenn Beck!)

Kierra: Hey Ari, say howie you ya. (The Hallelujah Chorus was on in the car)
Ariana: Howie you ya. (This went on for about ten minutes with lots of laughter.)

Kierra: Hey dad, I saw a statue of Rush Mountain. (That is Kierra-ese for Mount Rushmore)
Dad: How did you know?
Kierra: Because there were four little boy's faces carved in it.

5 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Holy smokes, Ariana has quite the mouth full of teeth (Kevin's dream come true)! I love her headband, did Kindra make it? Tell Kierra she is cute and funny and awesome blah blah blah (side note-way to put me and GB in the same sentence, best brother ever!).

Lott said...

Seeing the girls looking for eggs makes me miss them a ton.

This is our week to find things out DJ...it just is, I can feel it.

Susan F. said...

Thanks for the update and posting the cute pics. AND of course the latest quotes. We sure miss you.

Brittany said...

Ahh! Kierra looks a lot like Kindra in that picture of her holding something up to her face! haha

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Does Kindra have her own blog? She commented on my blog the other day and I couldn't get access to it?